Take Interstate 93 North to Interstate 89 North into Vermont. In Vermont, take Exit 1. At bottom of ramp turn left on Route 4 West. Travel 10 miles to the center of Woodstock.
From NYC, Eastern NY, Connecticut and Eastern New Jersey
Take Interstate 91 to Exit 9 (Hartland/Windsor) in Vermont. Follow the signs for Woodstock and Route 12 North. Take Route 12 approximately 8 miles. Take a left onto Route 4 West (Routes 4 and 12 are now merged), through Taftsville. Stay on Route 4 West for 3 miles to the center of Woodstock.
From Western NY, Upstate NY, and Western New Jersey
- Take Interstate 87 North (Adirondack Northway) to Exit 20 for Lake George. At bottom of exit, turn left onto Route 9 North.
- At the first light, turn right onto Route 149 East. Travel 12 miles into Ft. Ann and turn left onto Route 4 East.
- Travel 12 miles into Whitehall and bear right on Route 4 East (near the Grand Union).
- Travel 35-40 miles into Rutland. At the end of the four-lane road, turn left on Route 4 East/ Route 7 North. Travel about 3 miles and turn right Route 4 East.
- Follow 4 East for 31 miles through Bridgewater and into the center of Woodstock.